Membership with norths Squash Club is in addition to membership of the leagues club. For $15 per year you can join the Squash Club and enjoy the following benefits:
- Play in two separate weekly round robin events (Sunday afternoon 4:00 pm and Monday night 6:30 pm) where you can play a variety of opponents at varying skill levels. The Monday night round robin works on a handicap system and welcomes players of all skill levels - from the beginner to the experienced.
- You can join one of our pennant teams. NSW Squash run an Autumn and Spring competition with around 20 divisions in the Northern District competition where norths players are registered. Registration fees are subsidised by the club, so entry into the pennants are far cheaper than any Squash Club in the district. Additionally, there is a mixed summer competition early in the year.
- Free entry into the internal club competitions (2 per year) where you can win prizes.
- Participate in our hour long weekly training drills sessions (Beginner / Intermediate on Monday at 8:45pm and Intermediate / Advanced on Sunday at 3pm).
- Play in the subsidised Masters competition (organised by the NSW Masters Squash Association). Team entry fees are covered by norths Squash Club.
- Participate in social events organised by the club committee members, such as dinner evenings, picnics, BBQs and other activities.
- Receive regular newsletters and updates on squash club activities and events.
You can register today using our online registration
, or you can simply come along on a Monday night and try the round robin and register with one of the committee members at the courts.
Note that squash court bookings are organised through norths
Fitness (Ph: (02) 9245 3011 or see http://www.northsfitness.com.au/
) and are independent of norths
Squash Club membership.
Norths Squash Club also honours life membership. Guidelines for Life Membership are detailed in the document attached at the bottom of the page.